Friday, April 18, 2014

LLLLLLLLLLLET'S PLAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3CV_2lyGi0

“Let’s Plays”, at least to me, are some of the funniest videos I watch on the internet. Why are these types of videos so successful? It is really because you just have a really funny person or group of really funny people playing a game in a way that is very entertaining.  In the end, it really is not so much about the gameplay; it is more about the commentary. Some Let’s Plays have such great commentary that you may not even really need the visual aspect. Most of the time, the visual aspect of the gameplay itself helps a lot, though. Whatever these people are doing, they have me hooked. I have been watching Achievement Hunter videos since before they even did Let’s Plays and I have been watching Yogscast for about a year now. My greatest hope is that this continues to be a popular type of video.

No comments:

Post a Comment